my great followers !

Thursday 8 September 2011

BERMULANYA DETIK PERTEMUAN ANTARA AKU DAN DIA

NATANEL PARIS ? yayaya. thats my BOYFIE. I REALLY2 LOVE HIM ! first time look in his eyes , I'm starting to MELTING. muahahha. I'm falling in love with him. actually ,  he is the one that i'm looking for. we met in my new school/my new class. we study in the same class , by the way ..
he is the naughty one in the class.  what the DAMN ?! the things that im waiting for a long time, now, is happened. he texting with me. we getting started with some introduction. in school , im always give my SMILE:)with him. HAHAHA...almost everyday , we txting bhaa.. HAHA. finally , the miracle is happened . he ask me , '' CAN HE BE MY NEW APEK ? " .. with my happy face , i said '' YES of course . then , bermulalah RELATIONSHIP between us . MUAHAHAHA.

ENGLISH AKU TERBUREY DOE ! HAHA. PAHAM SIK SIK ? TI KU PUN :P

No comments:

Post a Comment